Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MAC Week 4 Publishing/Leadership Project



For the pushing project I have submitted my action research article to Tech Directions magazine. Tech Directions is a magazine that links education to careers. Since the focus of my action research was to create a project that helped students to practice skills needed in the 21st century workforce this magazine seemed like the perfect fit. I teach health education but this project was a cross curricular project with a technology class and the technological applications used in this project are a perfect fit for this magazine. The article has already been submitted and approved for publishing in the magazine. This is not a research journal but a magazine for educators looking for new ideas and technology activities they can use in their own classrooms which I feel is best suited for our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog