Thursday, September 9, 2010

MAC Week 2 Wimba Notes


I have to admit the more I sit and listen to the requirements for our Action Research Project the more nervous I get about not being able to graduate in October. I just pray what I have done is enough to get me through this program with a passing grade! You said that Full Sail wants the project to be of a high quality but my biggest question is, what if we meet the requirements but do so at a lower quality of work, can we still just accept a low grade and leave it at that. I have maintained almost all A's straight through this program so can I accept a D or C on my action research and leave it at that to graduate?

I only ask this because I am in the middle of my first pregnancy, working 2 jobs, trying to finish this program as well as get everything in my own classroom set up for my maternity leave. When it comes down to the wire I am scared that by turning in lower quality work due to the lack of time I have to work on it, it may come back to haunt me.


4 comments:

  1. So, you're saying that you don't have enough on your plate?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jodi! Can I call you supermom already? You have a lot going on right now and put a lot in perspective for me. I’m also feeling anxious about graduation. I know that I have done my AR project and of course I’ve had some hiccups along the way, but at the same time I wonder if it will be rejected and I’ll be thrown back to start all over again. Just remember to give yourself an A, the number 6 rule and everything will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi,
    Congratulations on the pregnancy! How exciting. It's crazy how much we can actually accomplish, but so exhausting. You are such a capable person, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi,

    You're definitely not in this alone... I would venture to say that many of us feel incredibly anxious about this project. But the beauty of all of this is that you are almost there. You have done some great work within your classes and will produce an even better AR project. Hang in there with us.
    :-)

    I agree with Erica when she said that you are a supermom already.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog