Thursday, September 9, 2010

MAC Week 2 Optional: No Arms No Legs No Worries


My brother-in-law showed me the video of Nick Vujicic's life the other day and it really made me put things into perspective. This video reminded me a little about the reading for this week. We tend to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we don't slow down and make contributions to life. We don't slow down and take ourselves less seriously. We don't appreciate the things we have until they are gone. I wanted to share this video with everyone, because I feel it is so powerful and sends such a strong message about accepting who we are for what we are and trying to give what we do have to others.

1 comment:

  1. Jodi,

    I came across this amazing story about two weeks ago. What a phenomenal young man. I don't think he's always had this positive outlook, and you can probably understand why, but something happened to make him realize he's got an incredible story of inspiration to share. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog