Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MAC Week 4: Comment for Scott


Scott,

I am a country girl through and through, the thought of public transportation gives me a panic attack. I think it is amazing that you have taken your journey each morning and turned it into a positive and even reflective time for yourself.

I agree that the reactionary powers we have adapted contribute to how we react to situations and events in our lives. This book has been a powerful teaching tool and I agree it's lessons would greatly benefit our students outlook on the complicated world that surrounds them. They have so much more to experience and to offer them the ability to come upon it with an open mind and positive attitude is one of the greatest gifts we could offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog