Thursday, February 4, 2010

BP4_2010021_RSSFeeds


















I am new to RSS feeds and basically I just went in and started searching for sites that provided information that I felt would relate to my Action Research Project.  I feel the sites I choose offered ideas and research to help develop my plan for implementing a bullying prevention program into my class and school.

Educational Research Report – provides reports related to all areas of educational research. 

Educause – because Dr. Deason suggested becoming part of a professional organization.

American School Health Association – has up to date information about successful practices in health education.

Educators for Social Responsibility (ESR) – this site promotes different strategies for guiding children in learning good communication practices and healthy relationships which I feel will help me to target my activities to effectively decrease acts of bullying.

Stop Bullying Now – suggestions for adults and teachers on successful strategies for preventing bullying in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog