Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 2 Wimba Notes

I really appreciated the time took to review the alphabet soup of learning management platforms. I feel I have developed a pretty good concept of the terms through our reading but when things are put into general terms and simplified it seems so much easier to grasp. I like that everyone seems to have their own way to describe these terms and it really helps me to simplify and understand the concepts for myself.

I was feeling a little nervous about the Udutu assignment but after listening to this weeks requirements I am certain I have a lesson that will work well for this project. Taking the time to go over the weeks assignments is a very helpful tool and the last 2 weeks I have felt much more confident in myself after the assignment clarification. Thank you for taking the time to get us on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog