Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 2 Project Udutu


1. Zeigler, Jodi

2. Self-Image: a self-expressive project using Photovisi.com

3. Who Am I, is a project I stated last year with my students to help learn about self-image and to serve as an icebreaker for health class.

4. Learning Management Systems and Organization Month 10 (August 2011)

5. The lesson I will be creating in Udutu is called “Who Am I”. At the beginning of each quarter my students create a personal collage using the program Photovisi.com. Students have to find pictures that represent different areas of their life that they want others to know about (e.g.: positive character traits, activities, sports, dreams, goals, family, memories are some of the topics students can find pictures for).

Students then write a short article describing how each of these pictures represents the unique individual that they are. Each collage is arranged into a book that sits in the front of the classroom, throughout the quarter, that students can read during our silent reading time to get to know their classmates on a more personal level.

For this lesson there will be written directions along with a Photovisi.com tutorial for students to follow along with. There will also be examples and topics to help students come up with pictures for their collages. Finally, there will be a link to the Photovisi.com site for student’s direct access. I feel this platform will help to compile all of my project information into one comprehensive area.

6. I will be creating a tutorial using www.photovisi.com for my media asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog